Welcome to Wikireadia
Welcome to Wikireadia
Wikireadia is a good practice guide for teachers, librarians, literacy coordinators, adult literacy tutors, local authority workers and every professional involved in supporting literacy development.
Learn from the experience of others, publish your own findings securely and share your experience of developing reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Register or Log in and start a wiki entry.
- There are 1,454 pages on the site, yours could be one of them.
- If you need any help, please contact the Wikireadia Manager.
Wikireadia is provided by the
National Literacy Trust
Wikireadia has changed.
We have introduced a range of new features to enhance Wikireadia's ability to share knowledge and transform lives.
Users can now create and edit articles more easily, lock the pages they have created, add blog pages about their literacy work and find that all their work is easier to discover and share.
Librarians and school librarians, you can now promote your work and your school - Login to create your page.
Most popular pages
- Reading Champions in prisons: a case study HMP Maghaberry, N Ireland
- The Business of Reading: working with business on reading-related projects
- A Fair Deal for Learning: organising projects for hard-to-reach groups
- Leicestershire Children's Book Prize
- Markfield Library and Mercenfeld Primary School, Leicestershire, working together to produce a Reading Garden that is open to all.
- NYR in Knowsley: Using the Year of Reading to bring other services and agencies to the table
- Do something different - Reporting Crime, Writing Crime (Plymouth)
- Reading Champions in prisons: a case study HMP Birmingham
- Evaluation in the National Year of Reading (an introduction)
- The Reader (magazine)
Recently added pages
- Book ahead in Blackburn
- Early Years Training with Book Ahead
- Supporting adults in Blackburn with Darwen
- Events for older people in Blackburn
- National Literacy Trust research
- Visual guide to adding an article
- Words for Work
- National Literacy Trust projects
- National Literacy Trust networks
- Local Partnership Zone